At Princeton Dental, we value our patients and strive for excellence in providing lifelong dental care. We are excited to offer the Whitening For Life Program to our patients for the one-time nominal fee of $49.00!
Every beautiful smile should also be a healthy smile, and we believe this program will help our patients maintain their healthy smile through regular professional care. In dentistry, prevention is always preferred to restoration, both in cost and time. We hope you enjoy this program and would invite your family and friends to come be a part of our Whitening For Life Program, and enjoy a beautiful smile for life!
Upon enrollment in our Whitening For Life Program, you will receive:
- Custom, professional take-home whitening trays
- A carrying box for the trays
- Two tubes of whitening gel
- One tube of whitening gel will be given twice a year at continuing care appointments.
- Each new patient must complete a New Patient Exam, appropriate films (x-rays), and prescribed hygiene treatment.
- Each patient must be at least 18 years old. Patient cannot be pregnant or nursing.
- Healthy gum and teeth are required to receive professional whitening in order to prevent complications that may arise with unhealthy teeth and gums.
- All decay must be removed and minimally restored at our office within one year of diagnosis.
- The patient and their family must have their account current with Princeton Dental.
- Princeton Dental has the right to refuse Lifetime Whitening if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer.
- At least two continuing care appointments are completed every year, which consist of prescribed cleanings, exams, and appropriate x-rays. For periodontal patients, this will be 3 or 4 Hygiene visits each year, depending on your needs.
- Lost or destroyed custom trays will be replaced at cost to patient.